Clicker Training 101 – Unleash Your Dogs Potential
Do you want to…
- Improve your relationship and communication with your dog?
- Communicate more effectively?
- Teach your dog to be more obedient?
- Or teach your dog some tricks and enter Britain’s Got Talent
Then clicker training might be just for you.
What is Clicker Training?
Clicker training is a powerful, effective, friendly and fun way to train your dog. Based on the theories of B.F. Skinner and popularised by marine animal trainer Karen Pryor clicker training is a tried and tested scientific method to get fast training results with your dog. Using a clicker can greatly enhance the speed at which your dog learns and vastly improves communication between you and your best friend. Most of all clicker training is fun for both human and animal. To get the most out of your relationship with your dog why not give clicker training a try…
Help is at hand
As an experienced trainer I regularly see people that have an interest in clicker training and would like to know more. I also see many people using the clicker but not getting the most from it. If this is you then why not come along to our clicker training classes. The classes are taught in a relaxed informal manner with all techniques used being positive reward based.
Why Clicker Train?
Not only does the clicker accelerate your dogs learning it vastly improves communication between you and your dog and is fun for both dog and handler.
During the course you will learn:
- How to use the clicker to rapidly accelerate your dogs learning.
- Ways to use the clicker to improve communication and relationship.
- Improve obedience.
- Build self control and attention.
- Make your dog easier to live with.
- Train complex behaviours.
- A variety of tricks such as roll over, wave, roll in a blanket
and much more….
For further information or to book a place please contact Nicky on 07855 706122 or email email@example.com.
|Clicker Training||Wednesday 8.30pm||The Jubilee Centre,
255 Station Road, Balsall Common CV7 7FE